Become a Student Ambassador
We’re looking for student ambassadors!
Whether you’re a fresher, undergraduate or postgraduate student we’re inviting you to become our student ambassador! We’re looking for vibrant, reliable, enthusiastic and fun residents.
What does it mean to become a student ambassador at AXO Student Living?
As a student ambassador, you’ll be the heart and soul of our student community. You’ll assist in hosting an array of events, from welcome parties to casual events and everything in between. Working alongside our accommodation team, you’ll be a trusted face for both residents and AXO team members.
What are the characteristics of a student ambassador?
Do you want to be well connected and involved on campus? Or are you interested in growing your skills and content creation? Then this is the role for you!
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Organising and hosting AXO Life events.
- Creating and capturing content for AXO.
- Sharing area and property knowledge (don’t worry if you haven’t got this down to a T yet – we’re here to help you!).
- Collecting feedback from residents.
- Helping residents out and making them feel comfortable in their new city.
- Assisting the site team.
- Having fun (Yes, really!)
We value the hard work our student ambassadors put into the program. That’s why we’re offering savings off of your weekly rent.
You’ll gain experience, gain employable and transferable skills, boost your CV and be a recognised face in your accommodation.