Free isolation stay for AXO Student Living residents
Students who complete a room booking at any AXO Student Living property for the 2020/21 academic year and are travelling from a country that requires them to ‘self-isolate’, subject to the laws laid out by the UK Government, on their arrival will be eligible for a free stay for the two week ‘isolation period’, prior to their contract start date, subject to these terms and conditions:
- This offer is open to customers who will be attending and undertaking a course of study at an institution of further and/or higher education during the 2020/21 academic year:
To qualify a customer must:
- complete a room booking at an AXO Student Living property for the 2020/21 academic year for a minimum tenancy period of 39 weeks; and
- be aged 18 years or older at the start of the 2020/21 tenancy period; and
- provide evidence of their travel from a country that requires ‘self-isolation’ on arrival to the UK by law at time of request/arrival;
- For a booking to complete the qualifying customer must have accepted the terms and conditions of AXO Student Livings 2020/21 tenancy agreement and any applicable cooling off or cancellation period must have expired without the customer giving AXO Student Living notice of cancellation.
- This offer:
- Will only be valid if the UK Government requires ‘self-isolation’ on arrival to the UK from the home country of the student in question, on the day of their arrival.
- Will be only valid for the two weeks preceding their contract start date.
- Only applies for bookings with a start date before 31/12/2020.
- Customers who are in rent arrears or who are otherwise in breach of their 2019/20 tenancy agreement are not eligible for this offer.
AXO Student Living reserves the right to withdraw or change this offer at any time. AXO Student Living, Kings House, 174 Hammersmith Rd, Hammersmith, London W6 7JP