Students who complete a room booking at any AXO Student Living property for the 2021/22 academic year, hereby referred to as ‘Customers’, and are travelling from a country that requires them to ‘self-isolate’ on arrival (identifiable as a country with an ‘Amber’ classification), subject to the laws laid out by the UK Government, on their arrival will be eligible for a free stay for the two week ‘isolation period’, prior to their contract start date, subject to these terms and conditions:
- This offer is open to customers who will be attending and undertaking a course of study at an institution of further and/or higher education during the 2021/22 academic year:
To qualify a Customer must:
- Have a primary home address not in the UK and the country of this primary home address must be listed as an ‘Amber’ country at the time of arrival into the UK by the UK Government;
- Complete a room booking at an AXO Student Living property for the 2021/22 academic year for a minimum tenancy period of 39 weeks; and
- Be aged 18 years or older at the start of the 2021/22 tenancy period; and
- Provide evidence of their travel from a country that requires ‘self-isolation’ on arrival to the UK by law at time of request and arrival. This country must be listed as an ‘Amber’ country at the time of arrival into the UK;
- Inform the relevant AXO Student Living property, in writing, no less than 4 weeks before the start date of your contract start date;
- Return a negative COVID-19 test before arriving in the UK
2. For a booking to be considered ‘complete’ the qualifying Customer must have accepted the terms and conditions of AXO Student Livings 2021/22 tenancy agreement and any applicable cooling off or cancellation period must have expired without the Customer giving AXO Student Living notice of cancellation.
3. This offer:
- Will only be valid if the UK Government requires ‘self-isolation’ on arrival to the UK from the home country of the student in question, on the day of their arrival.
- Will be only valid for the two weeks preceding their contract start date.
- Only applies for bookings with a start date before 31/12/202
4. Customers who are in rent arrears or who are otherwise in breach of their 2020/21 tenancy agreement are not eligible for this offer.
5. This offer applies to all AXO Student Living properties.
6. This offer is subject to there being availability in the property where the Customer has a complete booking (this will be confirmed in the response from the property team, by an AXO Student Living employee, to the original request by the Customer for this offer).
7. Customers who have a primary home address in the UK are not eligible for this offer.
8. Under this offer Customers will be eligible to quarantine in the relevant property for a minimum of 10 days, and a maximum of 2 weeks, immediately prior to the contract start date of the Customer’s Booking.
9. If a Customer does not comply with any of the terms and conditions outlined here, AXO Student Living reserves the right to cancel the 2 Week Quarantine Stay Offer, requiring the Customer to depart their allocated room and complete the remainder of their quarantine in a hotel at their own expense.
10. Should a Customer return a positive COVID-19 test prior to travelling to the UK, they will no longer be eligible for this offer and must not travel, as per UK Government guidelines.
AXO Student Living reserves the right to withdraw or change this offer at any time. AXO Student Living, 184 Shepherds Bush Rd, London W6 7NL