Group Booking Offer
Students who complete a Group Booking to live together in the same flat at one of the Axo Student Living’s properties listed in paragraph 3 below (each a “Property”), for the 2020/21 academic year, between 9.00am on 01 September 2020 and 5.30pm on 30 September2020 (“Entry Period”) will receive either a £200 gift card/voucher (full 3 bedroom flats) or £300 gift card/voucher (full 5 bedroom flats) PER GROUP, subject to these terms and conditions:
- The minimum size of the Group Booking is:
- 3 (three) to qualify for £200 gift card/voucher
- 5 (five) to qualify for £300 gift card/voucher
To qualify customers must:
- complete a booking as a group (‘Group Booking’ size defined in clause 1.) at a Property during the Entry Period;
AND each individual member of the Group must:
- be aged 18 years or older at the start of the 2020/21 tenancy period; and
- undertaking a course of study at an institution of further and/or higher education in the United Kingdom during the 2020/21 academic year; and
- check-in to the accommodation at the start of the 2020/21 tenancy period; and
- be living with Axo Student Living on 23 October 2020 with a valid tenancy agreement and without having given Axo Student Living notice of cancellation.
2. For a Group Booking to be considered ‘complete’, each member of the Group must have accepted the terms and conditions of Axo Student Livings’ 2020/21 tenancy agreement, paid the deposit (if any) and any applicable cooling off or cancellation period must have expired without them giving Axo Student Living notice of cancellation. Internet access is required. Bookings that complete after 5.30pm on 30 September 2020 will not qualify for this offer.
- 2. Rooms are subject to availability.
- 3. The offer:
- cannot be applied retrospectively to customers who have already completed a booking at a Property for the 2020/21 academic year; and
- excludes bookings for the 2020/21 academic year referred through a nomination agreement or a referral agreement (International agent referrals CAN qualify for this offer).
- Existing Axo Student Living customers who are in rent arrears or who are otherwise in breach of their 2019/20 tenancy agreement are not eligible for this offer.
- There is no cash alternative to a gift card. Cards will be emailed to qualifying customers within three weeks of 23 October 2020.
- The Gift Card is personal to the qualifying group and is non-transferable.
- By making a Group Booking at a Property each customer gives their consent for their email address and contact details (i) to be used by Axo Student Living for the purposes of contacting them in connection with this offer
- Axo Student Living accepts no responsibility for bookings not successfully completed during the Entry Period due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- To be valid, all students who are considered as part of the ‘Group Booking’ must email the AXO Student Living property where the booking has been made, within 24 hours of making their booking stating the other ‘Group Booking’ member’s names and that they are booking as part of a group and wish to claim the voucher.
- A nominated and consistent ‘group leader’ must be stated within the qualification email detailed in clause ‘11.’ by all ‘Group Booking’ members. This ‘group leader’ will be the recipient of the gift card/voucher on distribution. It is up to the nominated ‘group leader’ to ensure the value of the gift card/voucher is distributed evenly and in accordance with the ‘Group Booking’ members wishes. AXO Student Living does not accept liability and will not interfere if there is any misappropriation of the gift card/voucher value by the ‘group leader’.
12.This offer cannot be applied in conjunction with the Rebooker Discount
13.These terms and conditions are governed by English law.
14.Axo Student Living reserves the right to withdraw or change this offer at any time.
Axo Student Living, Kings House, 174 Hammersmith Rd, Hammersmith, London W6 7JP