What to do if you have left your belongings in accommodation
For students who have had to move out and left their belongings in their room, we understand this is a worrying time for you so to make the process of clearing your room and having your possessions returned safely to you, we are happy to let you know that we have partnered with LoveSpace.
LOVESPACE is the largest student storage provider in the UK and has helped more students move and store their property than any other UK company. If you need to move or store your stuff, LOVESPACE can come and collect it as soon as the next day, store for as long as you need and deliver it back to when you need it. Just head to the LOVESPACE website to place your order.
If you’ve already left your accommodation, don’t worry. LOVESPACE is offering a packing service to our residents. Their team of experts will pack the stuff in your room into cardboard boxes and put it safely into storage for you until you need it. If you need to be reunited with your stuff as soon as possible, they will also arrange shipping to your address, anywhere in the world.
If you do need help with your packing, all you need to do is head to https://lovespace.co.uk/packing/ to register your interest. Their team will then get back to you with more information, and get the service arranged for you. If you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to get in touch with their team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are planning on returning to the site to collect your belongings yourself, or are sending a friend to collect belongings on your behalf then please note the follow instructions which help us all to comply with Health and Safety and Social Distancing rules. We want you, our staff and other residents to be safe.
- Please contact the reception team on site to arrange a convenient date and time for you, or your chosen representative to come to site to collect your belongings
- Only bring 1 other person with you if absolutely necessary. If you arrive with more than 1 other person staff will refuse them entry.
- Please ensure you wear a face mask, gloves and have some hand sanitizer with you.
- Please remember to bring your packing materials
- Don’t forget to leave your room in a clean and tidy condition.
If you have any questions please email us on email@example.com